The Pride of Chattanooga Pageant
Time & Location
About The Event
We are excited for this amazing event. However, safety is our TOP priority:
- Masks MUST to be worn at all times, unless you are sitting at your table appropriately spaced for social distancing.
- Temperature checks will be done at the door upon arrival. If your temperature raises concern, you will not be permitted into the event.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19 in the past few weeks, due to experiencing symptoms related to the virus, please consider not attending.
- If you feel sick whatsoever, please consider not attending.
We want this to be a spectacular event for you all! But we also want to be safe. Respect yourself but also those around you as well.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please see additional event details below.
The Pride of Chattanooga Pageant will be held on Sunday, August 2nd at 6pm, at the Marriott in Downtown Chattanooga. Entry fee to compete is $50 before July 26th, then entry fee is $100 after that date. The $500 prize package includes a crown, bookings at Pride events, and a spot in this year's Chattanooga Pride Parade! The pageant will be hosted by Chattanooga Pride’s first lady, Evelyn Caldwell and will feature performances by board members Briana Adams, T'yana Montice, Stacie Rect, Gin Von Tonic, and other special guests. The 3 categories are:
- Presentation: Pride! Choose one color of the Pride Flag that best represents you.
- Evening Gown / Formal Wear